It was a horrific scene for a couple in Australia, when a venomous snake entered into their home and twisted itself on their bed.
The couple, resident in Murarrie south of Brisbane, were gripped with fear but immediately invited a local snake catcher who came to their aid.
Reports say the reptile described as “the eastern brown snake” crept into the home of the couple at about 10 a.m.
“I received a call from a woman informing me about the incident. She told me that it was on their bedroom floor,” Stewart Lalor, of Elite Snake Catching Services said.
“But, when I got there, the snake had quickly moved up to the couple’s bed and I eventually found it under their blanket.”
Lalor captured the snake, the second most poisonous snake in the world, and released it into a creek.
He did not reveal the exact location where he set the snake free, but he said the snake was placed in an area with “enough food supply” to keep it happy.
“It will be pointless to leave them in a big open area with no food source as they will only make their way back into homes,” Lalor added.
Lalor posted photos on Elite Snake Catching Services’ on his Facebook page on Wednesday showing the snake in the bed sheets.
“Not exactly the best place to encounter a highly venomous snake,” the post read.
“Fortunately these guys have no interest in humans and are only dangerous when interacted with, however in a situation like this the outcome could have been unfavourable.”
Eastern brown snakes are the cause of the majority of snakebite deaths in Australia, according to Australian Reptile Park.
The snakes are found throughout most of eastern Australia.
Source: Fox News Please Join Our Forum Today For More Updates, Click here
Dont Forget To Share This Post; By Using The Share Buttons.